Search4 Results

Services or Offerings?
Request an account for HPC access.

Faculty, staff, and eligible affiliates do not need to submit ticket for new Qualtrics account.
If your role is that of a Student, you must have a Faculty or Staff request the account on your behalf. The requester is the “Sponsor”.

Use this service to report any functional issues associated with your ISU Qualtrics projects (surveys, groups etc.). If your account is disabled, you may request reinstatement via the Qualtrics - Modify Account Request:

Requests for account modifications (i.e. - changing the Qualtrics account username, changing from self-registered to ISU brand database accounts, altering groups, transferring surveys, and more).