MySam Issues

This Service is for MySam Responsive Dashboard Issues, Plan Problems, Enhancements, and Curriculog Policy Changes

Services (4)

Degree Maps (DW) Questions

This Service is used for asking Questions Regarding Degree Maps.

Importing Former Student into DegreeWorks

This Service is used for Importing Former Students Whom have been away from the University for over Two Years.

MySam (DegreeWorks) Issue/Problem Resolution

This service is to resolve issues with MySam (DegreeWorks)

MySam Account Access

This service is used for requesting a MySam (Degreeworks) account